You’re after those birds of prey, and you’re looking to purchase the best pair of upland hunting boots.
That’s the recommended boot when you’re out there hunting upland birds.
These boots feature an interesting combination, as they are both comfortable and lightweight. This combination helps you stay on the run so that you can be fast when chasing after those upland birds.
Features Of Best Upland Hunting Boots
These boots can handle rough terrain to a degree, but they are more for moderate terrains. The soles of these boots help to shed that soil because you don’t want to be running with mud caking on your shoes.
You want to be able to keep up with those birds. In all seriousness, your hunting adventures are going to be fun, but you need the best pair of upland boots.
Irish Setter Men’s 808 Upland Hunting Boot
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof leather hunting boot featuring contrast-stitched moccasin toe and lace-up vamp with speed-lace hardware at top
- Removable Polyurethane footbed
Given the fact that you’re going to be running and all, you want to be sure that your feet aren’t going to be blistered at the end of the day. That said, you want to purchase a pair of boots that is known for being the most comfortable option. It really does help to find out what other hunters have to say in the reviews.
You don’t want to just purchase a pair of boots based on what you see in the specs. You might start there so that you narrow down the list of possible boots to purchase. Then it’s time to take to reviews. Hunters will have come back to post after wearing these boots for awhile, helping you to see that the comfort lasts.
Irish Setter Men’s 838 Wingshooter Waterproof Upland Hunting Boot
- Synthetic sole
- Boot opening measures approximately 14″ around
- Ankle-high hunting boot with leather upper featuring speed-lacing system and contrast moc-toe stitching
- UltraDry Waterproofing technology.
What Should You Consider On Buying
While you’re going to find a great deal, hunting boots can of course be a little expensive. Let’s just say that you’re making a solid investment, and you want to be sure you have the right pair of boots on your feet. And of course you’re specifically looking for a pair of upland boots in this instance.
Best Upland Hunting Boots Around $100 – Browning Mens Buck Shadow Boots
- SymmPlate TPU arch for underfoot stability and torsional rigidity over rugged terrain.
- With three thickness options, Thinsulate Ultra superior insulation provides breathable warmth allowing moisture the body creates to exit.
- TecTuff performance leather upper is durable, waterproof, and abrasion-resistant making these the best camo hunting boots money can buy.
You want a pair of upland boots that is going to fit and last. A boot that doesn’t fit well is going to impact you in a negative way right from the beginning. And then if a boot doesn’t last, well, you’ve paid a lot of money only to turn right back around and do it again if you want to keep on hunting.
So you definitely want to be looking at features that tell you a boot is going to be comfortable and long lasting. Just like with shoes, boot sizes from different companies don’t always fit people the same way. You want to be sure that the boot ‘last’ fits you for sure, as that is going to have everything to do with your comfort.
Best Durable Hunting Boots – Irish Setter Men’s 807 Wingshooter 7″ Upland Hunting Boot
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25″
- 7-inch lace-up hunting boot with full grain waterproof leather and removable polyurethane footbed
With the type of hunting you plan to do, you’re going to be on the move. You need a comfortable pair of boots that protect your feet. Remember that your feet expand throughout the day, too, so you might want to try on boots in the afternoon. Also remember that you might be wearing different socks when hunting. (If you are interest in getting high quality socks, please click here for ideal socks on hunting) Therefore, you need to make sure that you bring those socks with you when trying on hunting boots.
Best Comfortable Hunting Boots – Irish Setter Men’s 2870 Hunting Boot
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7″ from arch
- Light weight ankle-high hunting boot with extreme durability, ideal for early-season
- ScentBan scent control
You can still make your purchase online if you find a better price. You would just want to try them on in person first. But you can also skip that advice and do your due diligence another way if you would rather purchase a pair of boots online that you’re not able to try on in person. It’s all up to you, but you need the best pair of upland hunting boots for the occasion.
All hunters are different in terms of their need for support when wearing hunting boots. So there is no one particular boot that is best for all people. You’re going to want to really look closely at those features so that you can determine what would be best in your situation.
Danner Men’s Pronghorn 8″ Uninsulated Hunting Boot
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
You definitely want enough foot bed support as it’s called, and you want to be sure that you get plenty of support for your ankles as well. Support may be relative, but you will find what works best for you. You are also going to want to check out the warranties on hunting boots, and you want to know the return policies, too. It helps to know what acronyms are widely used in boot product descriptions, too.
Rocky 8″ DKBW OUTBACK GT MEDIUM 9 Hunting Boots
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.25″ from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1.0 inches
For example, EVA means ethel vinyl acetate, and of course, it helps to know what that means in general, too. It’s a comfortable foamy material that contains air pockets and provides adequate cushioned support.
There are other acronyms to learn, and you’re on the hunt for the best pair of upland boots. Once you find that pair of boots, you’re going to be out hunting those birds of prey. Until then, it’s boot hunting that’s on your mind.